Ever heard of the Gtbank Affiliate Program or sounds strange to you?
If you are on this post then it means you are likely looking to earn some money for yourself in Nigeria just by referring other customers to open a GTbank account.
But before i take you through the steps in making money from the Gt bank referral or affiliate program I’d like to show you what affiliate marketing actually is.
ALERT: See the Latest Paying Program in Nigeria right now, click here to register.
Also See: the Glo Affiliate program
Table of Contents
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Very simple explanation. Affiliate Marketing is one of the simplest ways to make money online in Nigeria or outside Nigeria. It goes like below:
- You find a product that is created already: I some times call this a “done for you” product
- You help promote that product
- When any one buys it using your link, you get commission
That’s just a simple definition of what affiliate marketing really is. You pick a product people are looking to buy, promote it to those people. They buy and you make commission from the promotion/sale.
So that’s it.
So what’s up with Gtbank Affiliate?
While there are lots of banks in Nigeria, many only allow you save money but gt-bank gives you an extra opportunity to make more money through what it calls the gt-bank i-refer program.
So how does this work anyway?
You only signup and start referring your friends to open a Gtbank account and when they register and become active you earn your cash. But you may be asking how do i get started right away?
How to Signup for Gtbank Affiliate Program known as I-refer Program?
Anyone can easily signup and start making some cash from his or herself as soon as possible.
If you want to register and start making money in Nigeria then you should follow the procedures to get started right away.
Step 1: Obtain a Form
Basically what you are suppose to do firstly is get an i-Refer form from any GTBank Branch near you.
Step 2: Fill and Submit.
Complete the GT Bank i-Refer Affiliate Program form with all necessary and correct information as to enable them approve your application really quick.
- An i-Refer GTBank code is generated for you.
- The person you refer gets an e-mail inviting them to open an account with GTBank.
- You get a N100 reward in cash for every active and successful referral
Sounds cool right?
- Also Read: How to Make Money Online in Nigeria Without Spending a Dime [Without Scamming]
- Checkout: Godaddy Affiliate
- See Also: Mtn Affiliate
Now this may sound small but if you can level up things and get as many people as possible to open Gtbank accounts then you can be making up to N10,000+.
The Best thing?
You are allowed to refer a whole lot of people. Meaning you can invite unlimited persons and get paid your money. It all depends on how good you are in inviting people to open gtb accounts.
But there are rules to keep to;
Just like every business you have rules that keeps you going and is not an exception with Gtbank Affiliate Program. Fortunately, the rules are simple.
Before you get paid, you need to abide by the rules and they are as below:
- In order to get paid your commission for referring customers to gtb you need to make sure the referral code you use is correct
- The person you referred needs to be activate for at least 1 month or more: Not an account that you create today and tomorrow they leave
- The account should make at least one transaction [deposited money etc..]
- Finally, the account should have a gtbank naira mastercard activated. This means he or she needs to obtain a naira mastercard and activate.
- That’s all
You can make money on autopilot with the gtbank affiliate program [i-refer scheme] if you can bring as many as possible.
More Upcoming Posts to watchout for in my affiliate marketing category.
- kaymu affiliate program
- jiji.ng affiliate program
- dealdey affiliate program
- etisalat affiliate program
- globacom affiliate program
So you can see earning with the gtbank I-refer program takes just few steps and you should start leveraging it today and make money for yourself.
Have questions? Ask them in your comments